Tuesday, November 4, 2014

WIP Wed/Let's BEE Social/KISMIF

Sew Fresh QuiltsWIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


Modern Tradition Quilts


My co-worker is going to be a Grandpa, and so I convinced him that he needed to let ME make him a quilt for his soon-to-be Granddaughter.  He agreed, and here is what I came up with:


Bunnies!


He loves the bunnies, so I made her a quilt with bunnies!

Check out my daughter's blog...Just A Quilter Trucking Along jaqta@blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!


A little fall beauty for inspiration!

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet baby quilt, especially for a family who loves bunnies. I really like how the blocks move into the border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt for your co-worker's soon to be granddaugher. :) Congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! I love your quilt with bunnies--so perfect for a brand new baby! Way to go! also, thanks for sharing your project with my linky party KISMIF--on Modern Tradition Quilts. I love to see your projects!--Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet baby quilt! I hope it is well loved in it's new home and used for years and years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very happy baby quilt; the bunnies are perfect. What your daughter is up to is nothing short of amazing. Must be a little scary for you, as her mama. Beautiful tree--I am in awe of Fall colours, such a glorious time, no?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana, that sweet sweet baby bunny quilt will get lots of loving I'm betting ! Such cute fabric !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! I love the bunnies. Simply adorable. Congratulations to the grandpa! And Happy Valentine's Day, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute fabric and fun colors! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bunnies are so sweet! What a wonderful present to welcome a new little life into the world!

    ReplyDelete