Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WIP~Let's BEE Social~Working through it

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Sew Fresh Quilts
So, I've been sewing, but not posting. The sun is out, and I feel like I'm coming out from my own "winter" I've finished Anita's quilt!
I've also been working on my own "broken bento" design for my Aunt. I've made the blocks, just need to screw up my courage and cut them into 4! I made this little piece for my daughter to celebrate her 16th birthday!
And lastly, I volunteered to test a pattern for a fellow blogger, Cornelia with Pieced With Love XOXO http://piecedwithlovexoxo.blogspot.com/
Fun block! She will have a pattern soon! Just keep sewing, just keep sewing! ~Diana

6 comments:

  1. Such fun projects. I love the touch of green in the first quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that block! Plus the yellow, orange and pink are so fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally in love with your big chevron quilt
    and your test block turned out really great, cant wait to see it all together

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great works, Diana! Love the green and neutral chevrons for Anita. And your quilted note for your daughter is very sweet. The polka dots look like a lot of fun, too! Come on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do such great work. Love ALL your projects!
    Julie @ RunningHen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete